The Leading Supplier of Packaging Containers
INVOPAK® is the trading name of Involvement Packaging Ltd, and we have over 60 years experience in sourcing, stocking and selling the complete range of packaging containers to many differing industries.
Our operation covers all of the UK and Ireland with 4 depots, strategically placed in Manchester, Warwickshire, Glasgow and Dublin. We stock in excess of £2.5 million of plastic, tinplate, aluminium and steel containers ideal for storing, transporting and decanting differing liquids and solids including powders, gels, balms, hazardous goods, cleaning detergents, paints, solvents, inks, foods, beverages, baits, confectionary, laboratory fluids, varnishes, stains, pharmaceuticals, acids, oils, lubricants, chemicals, coatings, resins, flavours and fragrances, waxes and general components.
Benefits of using INVOPAK®:
- Our product range is sourced from the leading manufacturers in the UK and Europe
- Long standing supplier relationships offering quality products and support
- The largest "available from stock" product range in the UK and Ireland
- Competitive pricing structure
- Exceptional levels of customer service offered through our internal and external sales teams and our technical support staff
- Over 3,000 satisfied customers – we pass on our thanks to them
- A willingness and philosophy to help, assist and support our customers wherever we can
- Dedicated fleet of delivery vehicles, offering next day delivery upon request
- Experience in selling packaging goods to the rest of the world markets
- Detailed knowledge and experience of differing industry needs and applications
- INVOPAK® environmental policy is set to reduce the carbon footprint of the products and services it supplies
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management certification