Involvement Packaging Limited trading as INVOPAK® ("We", “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are the owner of this website. We respect your personal information and endeavour at all times to comply with the Data Protection legislation which is in force from time to time. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Involvement Packaging Limited, Countrywide House, 23 West Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire, England OX16 9SA.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.invopak.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, name, address, bank details, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Information may be stored manually or electronically. Any personal information you give us will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any queries relating to data collection or our use of your personal information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 0161 366 4451.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
There may be circumstances where we may share some of your data with third parties: Credit card details will be shared with our agents (including but not limited to banks and credit reference).
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
We use the information provided by you to:
- Process any order or enquiry by you
- For statistical purposes to establish the popularity of product ranges
- To administer our business
- To notify you of any product developments which may be of interest to you, if you have opted-in to receive such updates
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services.
- We may pass on your information to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to.
If you do not wish for us to share your details with any third parties please e-mail email@example.com with your full name, address and postcode.
In the event that your personal data becomes inaccurate or incomplete, or in any event you have the right to gain access to your personal data for the purposes of having it deleted or corrected. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.